Our community allows you to focus on pursuits that bring meaning and joy to your life. Arietta is ideally located in Sarasota close to shopping, dining, and entertainment. From fitness classes to trips to local wineries, Arietta offers events to fit all your needs and interests. Explore our offerings to see how easy it is to enjoy the lifestyle you have earned!
There is always something happening at Arietta. We curate experiences weekly and host events often, so you can keep as busy and active as you would like.
New events and activities are posted each month. View, download and print the calendar here.
Maintain a healthy, active lifestyle and achieve and preserve a higher quality of life. Take time to renew the mind, body, and spirit. Choose from our comprehensive offerings:
- Aquatic Fitness
- Zumba Fit
- Tai Chi
- Low-Impact Aerobics
- Meditation & Relaxation
- Onsite physical therapy through our third party provider
Experience a socially active, connected, and engaged lifestyle. Choose from a variety of interest groups:
- Billiards/Women's Billiards
- Tennis, Golf & Softball League
- Game & Card Clubs
- The Breakfast Club
- Community Gardening
Enhance your skills, knowledge and experiences while engaging in our diverse cultural programs.
- Travel for Education
- Volunteering & Community Service
- Book Discussions
- Cultural Art Reviews & Historical Discussions
- Computer, Technology or History Classes
- Support local non-profit projects
- Lecture Series: The 20th Century Defined; People, Places & Politics
Experience our dynamic, ongoing programs and upcoming events and activities.
Ways you can get involved:
- Cocktail Parties/Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Pool Events
- Outdoor Barbecues
Off-site destinations include:
- Visits to local museums, restaurants, and shopping destinations
- Theatrical productions, symphony performances or sporting events
- Trips to local wineries
- Weekend or overnight areas of interest